Table of Contents
Two trees TS3 enclosre laser engraver offers a lot of benefits for designers looking to get their work done quickly and efficiently. The high power output means that you’ll be able cut through more material with less time spent working on cleanup, while the included honeycomb plate makes this process easy!
The fully enclosed design is great for your safety and peace of mind, the acrylic laser cover protects you from any possiblecutter reflections, while also keeping out dirt! You can just drop this exhaust hose outside to make things easier on yourself when it comes time use this machine in an open area like our family home or office space.
Unboxing & Assemble Two Trees TS3
I received the unit in relatively good shape. The package inside come with another box, so it is double boxed, on the top of cover, you will see a manual guide as well as a warranty card. The machine itself is protected by black foam to prevent shipping damage, and other machine parts such as power cable, machine kit is well organized inside.
The assemble for this machine is straightward since it is pre assembled enclosured machine,i can say it is just plug and play.
Enclosure Frame Design
TwoTrees TS3 uses an aluminum alloy frame and base which is thick, solid and does a great job of dissipating heat. The acrylic top is thick and each of the four sides is lined with a reflective film to help contain the laser light. This should give you many years of trouble-free service.
This 10W laser engraver with cutting capabilities is best for various materials, including stainless steel (painted black) and plastic. It can cut up to 8mm thick plywood which would not be possible without this machine’s precision!
Its enclosure is also dust-proof and has a ventilation fan to protect the laser diodes and optics. The frame is designed to be free-standing or you can mount it on a table or workbench.
TwoTrees TS3 comes with an exhaust fan and a set of filters to help remove smoke and fumes generated by the laser engraving process. The fan is located in the rear of the enclosure and can be connected to a 4″ duct for venting to the outside.
TwoTrees TS3 also has a set of front and rear doors that can be opened to allow better ventilation when needed. When you are indulged in Filter or exhaust, TwoTrees TS3 does a great job of dissipating heat and keeping the working environment clean.
TwoTrees TS3 has many safety features that include:
- An enclosure frame design that is dust-proof and keeps fumes and smoke contained
- A ventilation fan to protect the laser diodes and optics
- A set of filters to help remove smoke and fumes generated by the laser engraving process
- A set of front and rear doors that can be opened to allow better ventilation when needed
- A power switch that is located on the rear of the enclosure.
TwoTrees TS3 also has an emergency stop button that will immediately shut off the laser in case of an emergency.
TwoTrees TS3 is compatible with several different software programs that allow you to create and edit your engravings. TwoTrees TS3 can be connected to a computer via USB or you can use the included SD card reader to transfer files.
TwoTrees TS3 is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. TwoTrees TS3 can also be used with many different CAD/CAM software programs. For engraver software,Like most engravers, you can use either the free GRBL software, which is functional but basic, and only runs on PC; or purchase a license for LightBurn, which is cross-platform and feature-packed.
Laser Engraver & Cutting Result
The TwoTrees TS3 can engrave and cut a variety of materials with ease. The TwoTrees TS3 comes with a 10-watt laser that is powerful enough to engrave and cut a variety of materials. The TwoTrees TS3 can engrave and cut wood, plastics, leather, and a variety of other materials.
The TwoTrees TS3 can also engrave and cut metal with the included air assist pump. The TwoTrees TS3 comes with many different engraving and cutting modes that allow you to create complex engravings with ease.
- It’s a versatile and powerful laser engraver and cutter that is sure to meet your needs.
- Comes with a 10-watt laser that is powerful enough to engrave and cut a variety of materials.
- Can engrave and cut wood, plastics, leather, and a variety of other materials.
- Can also engrave and cut metal with the included air assist pump.
- Includes several different engraving and cutting modes that allow you to create complex engravings with ease.
- Features a rotary attachment that allows you to engrave and cut cylindrical objects.
- Compatible with several different software programs that allow you to create and edit your engravings.
- Can be connected to your PC via an USB cable or you can use the included SD card reader to transfer files.
- Compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac OS
- It is a very expensive laser engraver and cutter.
- Does not have a built-in air compressor, so you will need to purchase an air compressor separately.
- Not compatible with all software programs.
- Not compatible with all materials.
- It is not the easiest laser engraver and cutter to use.
- Enclosure frame: Aluminum alloy
- Base: Aluminum alloy
- Top: Acrylic
- Sides: Reflective film
- Ventilation fan: Yes
- Filters: Yes
- Front and rear doors: Yes
- Power switch: Yes
- Emergency stop button: Yes
- – USB connection: Yes
- SD card reader: Yes
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Dimensions: 570 x 470 x 270 mm
- Weight: 14.4 kg
- Laser power: 10 watt
- Engraving area: 300 x 200 mm
- Cutting area: 300 x 200 mm
- Engraving speed: 0.1 – 500 mm/s
- Cutting speed: 0.1 – 500 mm/s
- Engraving depth: 0 – 10 mm
- Resolution: 0.025 mm (1000 dpi)
- File formats: DXF, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PLT, DST, etc.
- Software: TwoTrees Laser Engraving Software, TwoTrees Drawing Software, TwoTrees CAM Software
- Rotary attachment: Yes
So is it worth to get it? It really depends on your situation, if you are a beginner in laser engraver with limited budget, this machine won’t be a good option for you, you can get a budget laser engraver for beginner under $500 at Amazon. Feel free to check this beginner guide of laser engraver.
TwoTrees TS3 is a great machine that can handle a variety of materials,with its high-powered laser, the TS3 can quickly and easily engrave or cut most materials. So it will be a wonderful option for individuals or businesses that need to produce a large number of items with precision and speed.