Table of Contents
Oukitel is making a splash in the world of high-capacity power stations with their newest release, P2001. This space has been occupied by Bluetti and Ecoflow before them but it will be hard for this phone to compete against these established brands due solely on its size alone!
Oukitel launch a Kickstarter campaign for the P2001 where it can be yours for a pledge of $1000, which is half of its $2000 MSRP. It includes a 2000W AC inverter and battery. This more than enough to run small appliances for several hours, with the included LiFePo4 Battery providing at least 2000 charge cycles before it’s 80%.
2000W UPS Battery Backup Portable Power Station
The Oukitel P2001 comes in a black and yellow box. Inside the box, you will find the power station, a user manual, a power cord, and a carrying case. All of the accessories are high quality and feel durable. For example, the carrying case is made of thick nylon and has a padded interior.
On the outside of the box, you will find the Oukitel logo and the words “Ultimate Portable Power Station”. When you open the box, you will see the power station prominently displayed.
Underneath the power station, you will find the accessories.
The Oukitel P2001 has a lot of features that make it a great choice for a power station. Below, we will take a look at some of the most important features.
- 2000W power capacity: This is enough to charge laptops, smartphones, and other devices. In an emergency, you can also use it to power up your home. You can also use it to charge multiple devices at the same time. Wherever you go, the Oukitel P2001 will provide you with the power you need.
- Super Fast Recharge :You can charge P2001 from 0-100% in just 1.5 hours with an input of 1500W power!
- UPS: The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) is built to shield your sensitive and valuable electrical devices.
- LED display: The Oukitel P2001 has an LED display that shows you how much power is remaining. When the power is running low, the display will turn red. This is a useful feature that helps you keep track of your power usage. You do not want to run out of power in the middle of an important task. It will also help you know when to recharge the Oukitel P2001.
- Safety features: The Oukitel P2001 has safety features, such as overcharge protection, that make it safe to use. Anytime you are using a power station, you want to make sure that it is safe. Oukitel has made sure that the P2001 is safe to use. Thus, you can use it with peace of mind.
The Oukitel P2001 has a simple and straightforward design. The power station is black with the Oukitel logo on the front. On the top of the power station, you will find a carry handle.
The Oukitel P2001 is small and light enough to be carried with you. It weighs just 4.85kg. The dimensions of the Oukitel P2001 are 29 x 18.5 x 9cm.
On the front of the Oukitel P2001, you will find an LED display. This display shows you how much power is remaining. When the power is running low, the display will turn red.
The design of the Oukitel P2001 is simple but effective. All of the features are easy to find and use. While manufacturing a power station, Oukitel has kept the user in mind. So, in terms of design, the Oukitel P2001 is a great choice.
The Oukitel P2001 has a power capacity of 2000W. This is enough to charge laptops, smartphones, and other devices. In an emergency, you can also use it to power up your home. You can also use it to charge multiple devices at the same time.
2000W can be a lot of power. So, if you are not careful, you can easily overload the Oukitel P2001. That is why Oukitel has included a LED display. This display will show you how much power is remaining. When the power is running low, the display will turn red.
The Oukitel P2001 has 16 ports, including USB, AC, and DC. This means that you can charge multiple devices at the same time. The Oukitel P2001 also has a cigarette lighter port. This is a useful feature if you need to charge your car battery.
- 6 x AC, 2,000W continuous / 4,000W peak (100-120V)
- 2 x USB-A, 5V/2.4A
- 2 x USB-A, OC3.0-18W
- 2 x USB-C, PD-100W
- 1 x XT60, 12V/10A
- 2 x DC5521, 12V/3A
- 1 x cigar lighter, 12V/10A
The Oukitel P2001 can charge devices quickly. It has a fast-charging feature that helps you save time. When you are in a hurry, you do not want to wait for your devices to charge. The Oukitel P2001 can charge your devices quickly so that you can get on with your day.
When the power goes out, the Oukitel P2001 can be used as a flashlight. It has LED lights that provide enough light to see in the dark. The LED lights are located on the front of the Oukitel P2001. They are bright and will last for a long time.
For example, if you are camping, the Oukitel P2001 can be used as a lantern. You can also use it to light up your home in an emergency.
The LED lights are a great addition to the Oukitel P2001. Apart from being used as a flashlight, they can also be used for decoration.
4 Ways Recharge Option
The Oukitel P2001 can be recharged in 4 ways. You can use the AC adapter, the DC adapter, or the solar panel. The solar panel is not included in the package.
Does The Oukitel P2001 Double As Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?
Yes, the Oukitel P2001 can be used as a UPS. It has a power capacity of 2000W that can power up your home in an emergency. It also has a fast-charging feature that helps you save time. When the power goes out, the Oukitel P2001 can be used as a flashlight.
Its extreme portability makes it a great choice for people who are looking for a UPS. While you will need to buy the solar panel separately, the Oukitel P2001 is a great choice for people who are looking for an eco-friendly UPS.
Which AC Control Options Does The Oukitel P2001 Offer?
The Oukitel P2001 offers two AC control options. You can either use the manual switch or the remote control. The manual switch is located on the Oukitel P2001. You can use it to turn the Oukitel P2001 on or off. The remote control is a great addition.
It allows you to turn the Oukitel P2001 on or off from a distance. Besides these two options, the Oukitel P2001 also has an auto-restart feature. In case of a power outage, the Oukitel P2001 will restart itself. This is a great feature that helps you save time.
Pros & Cons
Before we end our Oukitel P2001 review, here are some of the pros and cons of the Oukitel P2001.
- The Oukitel P2001 can be recharged in three ways.
- It has a power capacity of 2000W.
- The Oukitel P2001 can be used as a UPS.
- It has a fast-charging feature.
- The Oukitel P2001 is extremely portable.
- It has an auto-restart feature.
- Barely portable due to its weight
- Unreliable discharge hours remaining display
- Limited outdoor use as it’s not ruggedized
2000W UPS Battery Backup Portable Power Station
The Oukitel P2001 has many qualities that could make it become one of the bestsellers. From its price and battery chemistry to how quickly you can start paying off your $1900 investment if used as an office UPS, this phone packs quite a punch! The sleek and simple to use interface will be liked by many people, as well the generous amount of DC sockets. Finally it has an excellent build quality that stands out from other products on the market today!